Analytical Order Enquiry
In order to help us expedite your request, please provide as much information as possible below.
• Sample form and size affects the method of analysis.
• For XRF, sample should be solid, flat and greater than 30 mm in diameter.
• Samples for ICP OES should be clean and able to be reduced to turnings/clippings for dissolution.
• A minimum of 5g of material is normally required for ICP and Carbon/Sulphur analysis.
• Samples for Exygen analysis must be in a solid form.
• Titanium samples for Gas Analysis must be "cold cut".
• Drillings/millings are only suitable for Nitrogen analysis
Special Metals Wiggin Ltd.,
Hereford, HR4 9SL, UK
Tel: +44 1432 382200
Fax: +44 1432 353545